Physical Intervention & Breakaway Techniques
• The physical interventions and breakaway training that we offer consists of three main areas of industry:
o Security (including SIA requirements)
• Courses range from 1-3 days, industry and client dependent, and are tailored to your individual requirements.
• Courses will include the under-pinning legal requirements for the industry involved. For example:
o The Protection of Children Act 1999
o The Human Rights Act
o The New Health and Safety Offences at Work Act 2008
• Including escorting, seated restraint, controlled takedown and floor restraint, breakaway and disengagement techniques.
• A BTEC Level II qualification in restraint can be obtained on completion of some of our programmes.